Key Student Info
Important information about studying with Pacific Training Group
While you study
- International Student Handbook: A guide to your time at Pacific training Group, aimed at giving you the information you need to successfully study as an overseas student in Australia with pacific Training Group
- International Student Policies and Procedures: Important information on Pacific Training Groups policies and procedures and how they will affect you as a student while you undergo your training with us
Please see below for full details of Pacific Training Group’s Canellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation Of Course Prior To Your Scheduled Course Commencement Date
- In cases where we receive written notification of cancellation 28 days or more prior to the course commencement date that you originally accepted, a refund of 50% of the 1st term tuition fees and 50% of the materials fees you have paid will be refunded. The enrolment fee is non-refundable. If you request and receive a deferral to your commencement date this does not extend the refund claim period in any way.
- In cases where we receive written notification of cancellation less than 28 days prior to the course/package commencement date you originally accepted a refund of 20% of the 1st term tuition fees will be refunded. The material fee & enrolment fee are non-refundable. If you request and receive a deferral to your commencement date(s) this does not extend the refund claim period in any way.
- A full refund of all pre-paid tuition and materials fees is payable if your student visa application is refused by the Department of Home affairs. The Enrolment Fee is non-refundable.
Withdrawal on Or After the Course Commencement Date
- There will be no refund of any enrolment, tuition or materials fees on/after your course commencement date.
- Any outstanding tuition fees must be paid prior to submitting your written withdrawal request to Pacific Training Group.
Cancellation Due to Unmet Entry Requirements
- In cases where you are unable to commence your course due to being unable to obtain a letter of release from the provider of your principal course of study all tuition fees will be refunded. The Enrolment Fee will be non-refundable.
- In all other cases our standard refund policy will apply.
- The Enrolment Fee is non-refundable.Overseas Student Health Cover and material fees become non-refundable upon transfer to Pacific Training Group.
- Requests for refunds must be made in writing using the Refund Request Form and must include evidence in support of your refund request.
- Refunds will be assessed and refunded within 28 days of receiving your completed written refund request and supporting documents.
- If your refund request is approved any refunded amount will be made to the person or company that made the original payment.
- You will be notified of certain material changes that may occur during your enrolment with us, including any changes to your course or college ownership.
- Other fees and charges for miscellaneous services you may request during your enrolment may be found on our website. These fees and charges may change in the future without further notice.
- Students are advised that any school aged dependents accompanying them will be required to pay full fees if they are enrolled in either a government or non-government school.
- In the unlikely event that Pacific Training Group is unable to deliver your courses listed in this offer, you will be offered a refund of the unused pre-paid tuition fees which you have paid to date in accordance with the Education Services for Overseas Students Legislation Amendment (Tuition Protection Service and Other Measures) Act 2012.