Refer a Friend and Receive $500!
There is no limit to how many friends you can refer. You can earn $500 per friend to be redeemed as a gift card, credit towards your own course fees or cash to spend as you please!
Studying at College is better with friends
Invite your friends to study any of our courses at either our Sydney or Gold Coast campuses – and for each friend you refer that commences their course with us you will receive $500!* (Direct Enrolment – No Agency involved) or $200* (Where an Agency is involved).
This can be redeemed as a gift card, credit towards your own course fees or just cash into your account!
Refer more - Earn more!
Refer as many friends as you like.
Treat your friends to a great lunch, go for a weekend getaway, or just keep all the cash for yourself!
“REFER A FRIEND” PROMOTION (“Promotion”) TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter the Promotion and the Referral Fees (‘Prize’) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other Pacific Training Group (‘PTG’) offer or promotion.
- For the purposes of this Promotion, PTG is a registered training organisation headquartered in Sydney, Australia with a campus in Pyrmont NSW and Surfers Paradise QLD “Promoter”. Details of these locations are available on the PTG website.
- Entry into the Promotion is open to Australian citizens, residents and international students currently under a study visa and PTG Students aged 18 years or over:(“Eligible Entrant”).
- Agencies are ineligible to enter.
- Entries into the promotion open on 15/01/2023 and close midnight AEDST on 1/12/2023 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, successfully refer a friend to Enrol into a PTG OnCampus (CRICOS) Cert III, Cert IV, Diploma and/or Advanced Diploma course.Online courses, short courses, micro-credential courses, English language courses and degree courses are not eligible for this promotion.
Eligible Entrants must visit https://www.pacifictraining.edu.au/refer-a-friend/ and enter their details along with the details of the friend that they wish to refer (including their full name and email address and all other details as required) and submit the fully completed online referral form. Eligible Entrants submitting a referral must indicate that they have their referred friend’s permission/consent to refer them for the purposes of this Promotion and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- Eligible Entrants will be awarded one (1) entry for every referred friend that successfully gains admission to a PTG OnCampus course, satisfies all admission requirements including immigration student visa requirements, gains a student study visa or is currently under a valid study visa for the duration of the referred course and commences with the PTG course.The promotion is applicable only once per the referred friend -regardless of the number of courses they have enrolled during the promotional period.
Referred friends must use the same email address and contact details entered by the Eligible Entrant (Referrer) when completing their Student Contract in order for the entry to be deemed valid.
Enrolments booked by an agent (offshore and/or onshore) are not eligible for the purposes of this promotion.
Referred friends must not have been a Student of PTG in the past and must be a new student (i.e., must not be a returning student, or have had a previous cancelled contract, or be an existing PTG student) -or have their details on the Promoter’s existing database.
- Multiple referrals are permitted; however, each referral must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.An individual can only be referred once. If a person is referred multiple times by different Referrers, only the first Eligible Entry to refer them will be awarded an entry as per the terms and conditions of the promotion..
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries, Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and their referred friends and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or obscure entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- PTG will contact the Referrer 2 (two) weeks from the course commencement date where a referred student that has successfully commenced with their course -to discuss the method of payment of the referral fee.Where a cash payment is requested, instead of a gift card or credit towards a course, the Referrer will provide an invoice to PTG with bank account details, as for PTG to transfer the referral fee to the Referrer.
Transfers will only be made to Australian bank accounts and gift cards will only be issued to Australian addresses or collected in person from a PTG location.
- The Referral fee also known as the ‘Prize’ for a referred student that satisfies the conditions of admission and the condition of Promotion is $500 for referrals that that are Direct and not through an Agency and $200 for referrals where a student is registered with an Agency or claimed by an Agency in writing.
- Subject to unclaimed referral fees, if for any reason a Referrer that does not take the referral fee (or an element of the prize under this promotion) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a referrer or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the referrer must sign any legal documentation as and, in the form, required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter is OHS Media Services Pty Ltd trading as Pacific Training Group ABN 88 116 734 920 RTO 110071 CRICOS Provider 03448K of Ground Floor 118 / 243 Pyrmont Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009 Australia.