An Australian Student Visa is your best starting point if you wish to stay in Australia for an extended period of time.
Studying in Australia is a great way to experience the unique Aussie’ lifestyle in Sydney and the Gold Coast, whilst gaining great new qualifications and international exposure.
Australia has world-class practical vocational colleges such as Pacific Training Group as well as excellent English language schools that enable students to come to Australia and learn English at the same time as studying for your future career.
You can apply for a Student Visa by studying:
Benefits of an Australian student Visa;
- Successfully complete a Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma level qualification with Pacific Training Group
- Visa’s granted from as little as 9 months up to 4 years depending on the duration of your course
- Work up to 20 hours per week at the same time as you study
- Include dependents (such as Partner or Children) on your student visa application
- No restrictions on age
- Ability to renew your student visa as many times as you like, as long as you are enrolled in an approved course with an accredited CRICOS provider
Requirements for obtaining the student visa;
- Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
- Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE)
- Financial requirements
- English proficiency requirements (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)