from only $40 a week
Don't miss out!
Diploma of Information Technology (Cyber Security)
This course allows you to develop skills in the management and implementation of cyber security strategies in an organisation.
Gain skills that can be used anywhere
Learn in a style that suits you
Get the qualifications that employers want
This course is designed to be completed within 1,5 years.
This Course can be completed on Campus in Sydney and the Gold Coast or Online.
- Research and apply concepts of cyber security
- Leading and managing team effectiveness
- Promotion of workplace cybersecurity awareness and best practices
- Interacting with clients on a business level
- Management of Intellectual Property (IP), ethics and privacy in ICT environments
- Monitoring business activities in an ICT environment
- Evaluating organisations compliance
- Performing cyber security risk assessments
- Designing and implementing cyber security infrastructures
- BSBXCS402 Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practice
- ICTICT517 Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the organisation
- ICTICT532 Apply IP, ethics and privacy policies in ICT environments
- ICTSAS527 Manage client problems
- ICTSAS526 Review and update disaster recovery and contingency plans
- BSBPMG513 Manage project quality
- BSBPMG517 Manage project risk
- ICTICT523 Gather data to identify business requirements
- BSBCRT601 Research and apply concepts and theories of creativity
- ICTICT618 Manage IP, ethics and privacy in ICT environments
- ICTICT608 Interact with clients on a business level
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
Career Opportunities for graduates include:
- IT Support Services
- Quality Auditing
- Business Administration
- IT Officer Manager
- Security Analyst
- Incident Responder
- Virus Technician
- ICT Security
- Database/Systems Administrator
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Public Administration and Safety
- Financial and Insurance Services
- Minimum 18 years old
- Australian Year 11 or equivalent.
- An upper-intermediate level of English or higher, IELTS 5.5 or equivalent, or successful completion of PTG’s Language Literacy and Numeracy (LNN) Assessments.
- Students must provide their own laptop and internet access.
Price and Payment Options
|Full Course Fee||$2880|
|Monthly (18 payments)||$160|
|Fortnightly (36 payments)||$80|
|Weekly (72 payments)||$40|
|Full Course Fee||$7000|
|Per Term (6 payments)||$1200|
|Monthly (18 payments)||$400|
|Full Course Fee||$6000|
|Per Term (6 payments)||$1000|
|Monthly (18 payments)||$333|
- Enrolment fee: 200 AUD paid at time of enrolment (Campus), 50 AUD (Online)
- Material fee: 100 AUD paid at time of commencement (Campus)
- No material fee for online courses
- 20% discount is available for upfront payments
After achieving the ICT50120 Diploma of Technology (Cyber Security), students can progress to higher level qualifications which include:
- ICT60120 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology (Cyber Security)
- 10747NAT Advanced Diploma of Applied Blockchain
- BSB60707 Advanced Diploma of Program Management
- BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- SIT60216 Advanced Diploma of Event Management
- SIT60316 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
Credit pathways from the ICT50120 Diploma of Information Technology (Cyber Security) to ICT60120 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology (Cyber Security) include a total of three terms.
Explore our other Accredited Cyber Security & Information Technology here:
What our students say
“Approachable staff and trainers, excellent location, and world-class curriculum!”
Event Management Student
“Pacific Training Group is just fantastic as I love networking and this gives me the opportunity to meet important people in the industry which is definitely one of the most important things in our current job market.”
Hospitality Management Student
"I was attending Zoom seminar session on Tuesday with Leanne Wiseman which was brilliantly done."
Hospitality Management Student
"The Leadership and Management course subjects have taught me valuable skills and techniques that I have already implemented in my workplace, so I know the knowledge is very useful. "
Leadership and Management Student