from only $40 a week
Don't miss out!
Advanced Diploma of Information Technology (Cyber Security)
With increase in computerisation, there has been corresponding growth in the threat’s IT systems face. From malware, phishing, hacking to serious espionage and cyberattacks, the dangers to information systems is ever present and increasing.
Our immense dependency on computers and IT services means any disruption to these systems has dire consequences.
The need for protection against cybercrime is growing. This course allows you to develop specialised advanced skills in applying cyber security strategies within an existing or new organisation.
Gain skills that can be used anywhere
Learn in a style that suits you
Get the qualifications that employers want
This course is designed to be completed within 1,25 years.
This Course can be completed on Campus in Sydney and the Gold Coast or Online.
- Research and apply concepts of cyber security
- Leading and managing team effectiveness
- Promotion of workplace cybersecurity awareness and best practices
- Interacting with clients on a business level
- Management of Intellectual Property (IP), ethics and privacy in ICT environments
- Monitoring business activities in an ICT environment
- Evaluating organisations compliance
- Performing cyber security risk assessments
- Designing and implementing cyber security infrastructures
- BSBXCS402 Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practice
- ICTICT517 Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the organisation
- ICTICT532 Apply IP, ethics and privacy policies in ICT environments
- ICTSAS527 Manage client problems
- ICTSAS526 Review and update disaster recovery and contingency plans
- BSBPMG513 Manage project quality
- BSBPMG517 Manage project risk
- ICTICT523 Gather data to identify business requirements
- BSBCRT601 Research and apply concepts and theories of creativity
- ICTICT618 Manage IP, ethics and privacy in ICT environments
- ICTICT608 Interact with clients on a business level
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- ICTSAD609 Plan and monitor business analysis activities in an ICT environment
- ICTCYS604 Implement best practices for identity management
- ICTCYS606 Evaluate an organisation’s compliance with relevant cyber security standards and law
- ICTCYS608 Perform cyber security risk assessments
- ICTCYS612 Design and implement virtualised cyber security infrastructure for organisations
Career Opportunities for graduates include:
- IT Support Services
- Quality Auditing
- Business Administration
- IT Officer Manager
- Security Analyst
- Incident Responder
- Virus Technician
- ICT Security
- Database/Systems Administrator
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Public Administration and Safety
- Financial and Insurance Services
- Minimum 18 years old
- Australian Year 11 or equivalent.
- An upper-intermediate level of English or higher, IELTS 5.5 or equivalent, or successful completion of PTG’s Language Literacy and Numeracy (LNN) Assessments.
- Students must provide their own laptop and internet access.
Price and Payment Options
|Full Course Fee||$2400|
|Monthly (15 payments)||$160|
|Fortnightly (30 payments)||$80|
|Weekly (60 payments)||$40|
|Full Course Fee||$5800|
|Per Term (5 payments)||$1200|
|Monthly (15 payments)||$400|
|Full Course Fee||$5000|
|Per Term (5 payments)||$1000|
|Monthly (15 payments)||$333|
- Enrolment fee: 200 AUD paid at time of enrolment (Campus), 50 AUD (Online)
- Material fee: 100 AUD paid at time of commencement (Campus)
- No material fee for online courses
- 20% discount is available for upfront payments
Upon completion of this qualification students may undertake any Bachelors course related to Information Systems.
Explore our other Accredited Cyber Security & Information Technology here:
What our students say
“Approachable staff and trainers, excellent location, and world-class curriculum!”
Event Management Student
“Pacific Training Group is just fantastic as I love networking and this gives me the opportunity to meet important people in the industry which is definitely one of the most important things in our current job market.”
Hospitality Management Student
"I was attending Zoom seminar session on Tuesday with Leanne Wiseman which was brilliantly done."
Hospitality Management Student
"The Leadership and Management course subjects have taught me valuable skills and techniques that I have already implemented in my workplace, so I know the knowledge is very useful. "
Leadership and Management Student