Advanced Diploma of Event Management
An executive-level course for the business leaders of tomorrow.
Learn how to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions. Graduate with specialised management skills and substantial industry knowledge.
Gain skills that can be used anywhere
Learn in a style that suits you
Get the qualifications that employers want
This course is designed to be completed within 1 year and 9 months.
This course is delivered in a blended mode consisting of Online and on Campus study in Sydney or the Gold Coast.
This course is also available to be completed 100% online.
- Client and customer service
- Marketing and public relations
- Budget Management
- Risk management
- Regulatory and legal compliance
- SITXFIN004 Prepare and monitor budgets
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
- SITXMGT002 Establish and conduct business relationships
- SITXHRM003 Lead and manage people
- SITEEVT010 Manage onsite event operations
- SITEEVT008 Manage event staging components
- SITXCCS007 Enhance customer service experiences
- SITXEEVT007 Select event venues and sites
- SITEEVT011 Research event trends and practice
- SITXCCS008 Develop and manage quality customer service practices
- SITEEVT012 Develop events concepts
- SITEEVT013 Determine event feasibility
- SITXGLC001 Research and comply with regulatory requirements
- SITXWHS004 Establish and maintain a work health and safety system
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- SITEEVT005 Plan in house events or functions
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- SITEEVT006 Develop conference programs
- SITEEVT014 Develop and implement event management plans
- SITXMPR007 Develop and implement marketing strategies
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- SITXMGT001 Monitor work operations
- SITXFIN003Manage finances within a budget
Career Opportunities for graduates include:
- Conference Manager
- Event Director
- Event Producer
- Event or Exhibition Manager
- Functions Manager
- In-House Meetings Manager
- Meetings Manager
- Project Manager
- Venue Manager
To ensure that you have every opportunity to succeed in your studies, we need to make sure that your knowledge and skills are right for your chosen qualification. So when you apply for our courses, we will ask for evidence that shows you meet the following requirements:
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: Completion of at least 11 years of formal schooling
- English: An upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Equipment: Laptop computer and access to internet connection to study in class and/or online.
- Course-Specific Entry Requirement: N/A
Students studying fully online: To meet the above requirements please provide a passport or other valid identify documentation when applying to study with Pacific Training Group. You will also be required to undertake an LLN questionnaire after we have received your application. Once enrolment is confirmed, you will need to use your laptop and internet to undertake your course.
Students studying on a student visa: To meet the above requirements please provide a passport, certificate of your highest level of study, and any English test that you have undertaken when applying to study with us. If you are unsure of what you need to provide please click the link below or contact us; we will also contact you if further information is required. Once enrolment is confirmed, you will need to use your laptop and internet to undertake your course.
Click here for more details on meeting PTG’s entry requirements.
Price and Payment Options
|Full Course Fee||$3360|
|Monthly (21 payments)||$160|
|Weekly (84 payments)||$40|
|Full Course Fee||$8200|
|Per Term (7 payments)||$1200|
|Monthly (21 payments)||$400|
|Full Course Fee||$7000|
|Per Term (7 payments)||$1000|
|Monthly (21 payments)||$333|
- Enrolment fee: 200 AUD paid at time of enrolment (Campus), 50 AUD (Online)
- Material fee: 100 AUD paid at time of commencement (Campus)
- No material fee for online courses
- 20% discount is available for upfront payments
Upgrade your qualification to SIT60216 Advanced Diploma of Event Management in just one year.
Alternatively, you’ll be eligible for entry* and one year’s credit towards the following degrees at Southern Cross University.
- Bachelor of Business in Convention and Event Management (3007130)
- Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management (3004145)
- Bachelor of Business in Tourism and Hospitality Management (3007314)
*Students must be proficient in English and be guided by SCU’s academic selection ranks. Click here for more information.
Explore our other nationally recognised courses here:
What our students say
“Approachable staff and trainers, excellent location, and world-class curriculum!”
Event Management Student
“Pacific Training Group is just fantastic as I love networking and this gives me the opportunity to meet important people in the industry which is definitely one of the most important things in our current job market.”
Hospitality Management Student
"I was attending Zoom seminar session on Tuesday with Leanne Wiseman which was brilliantly done."
Hospitality Management Student
"The Leadership and Management course subjects have taught me valuable skills and techniques that I have already implemented in my workplace, so I know the knowledge is very useful. "
Leadership and Management Student