from only $40 a week
Don't miss out!
Diploma of Event Management
Learn how to coordinate event operations. Gain a broad range of event related skills and a sound knowledge of event management processes.
Prepare for management roles where you’ll support individuals and teams to meet organisational goals. Learn how to plan, organise, implement and monitor your personal workload and the workload of others.
Gain skills that can be used anywhere
Learn in a style that suits you
Get the qualifications that employers want
This course is designed to be completed within 1 year and 3 months.
This Course can be completed on Campus in Sydney and the Gold Coast.
- Client and customer service
- Production management
- Exhibition and visitor programs
- Stage management
- Management and leadership
- Human resource management
- Event design and development
- SITXFIN004 Prepare and monitor budgets
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
- SITXMGT002 Establish and conduct business relationships
- SITXHRM003 Lead and manage people
- SITEEVT010 Manage onsite event operations
- SITEEVT008 Manage event staging components
- SITXMGT003 Manage Projects
- SITXEEVT007 Select event venues and sites
- SITEEVT006 Develop conference programs
- BSBCMM401 Make a Presentation
- SITEEVT005 Plan in house events or functions
- SITXFIN003 Manage finances within a budget
- SITXCCS007 Enhance customer service experiences
- SITXMGT001 Monitor work operations
Career Opportunities for graduates include:
- Conference centre manager
- Event manager
- Hotel manager
- Outdoor activities/education manager
- Public house manager
- Restaurant manager
- Charity fundraiser
- Museum/gallery exhibitions officer
- Public relations account executive
- Public relations officer
- Sales promotion account executive
- Talent agent
- Tourism officer
- Minimum 18 years, Australian Year 11 or equivalent, successful completion of PTG’s LLN test and IELTS 5.5 or equivalent (unless exempted for visa application with the Department of Home Affairs).
- Students must provide their own laptop.
Price and Payment Options
|Full Course Fee||$5800|
|Per Term (5 payments)||$1200|
|Monthly (15 payments)||$400|
|Full Course Fee||$5000|
|Per Term (5 payments)||$1000|
|Monthly (15 payments)||$333|
- Enrolment fee: 200 AUD paid at time of enrolment (Campus), 50 AUD (Online)
- Material fee: 100 AUD paid at time of commencement (Campus)
- No material fee for online courses
- 20% discount is available for upfront payments
Successfully complete SIT50316 Diploma of Event Management and enjoy guaranteed entry and full credit transfer towards our SIT60216 Advanced Diploma of Event Management.
Explore our other Accredited Event Management Course here:
What our students say
“Approachable staff and trainers, excellent location, and world-class curriculum!”
Event Management Student
“Pacific Training Group is just fantastic as I love networking and this gives me the opportunity to meet important people in the industry which is definitely one of the most important things in our current job market.”
Hospitality Management Student
"I was attending Zoom seminar session on Tuesday with Leanne Wiseman which was brilliantly done."
Hospitality Management Student
"The Leadership and Management course subjects have taught me valuable skills and techniques that I have already implemented in my workplace, so I know the knowledge is very useful. "
Leadership and Management Student