from only $40 a week
Don't miss out!
Certificate III in Hospitality
This nationally accredited Hospitality Course gives you the skills to work in the hospitality industry. With no pre-requisites you can start straight away with this practical course designed to develop core hospitality skills in the ares of service, sales and operations.
Gain skills that can be used anywhere
Learn in a style that suits you
Get the qualifications that employers want
This course is designed to be completed within 1 year.
This Course can be completed on Campus in Sydney and the Gold Coast.
- Working in industry
- Work health and safety
- Workplace effectiveness
- Housekeeping services
- Cleaning operations
- SITXWHS001 Participate in safe work practices
- SITHIND002 Source and use information on the hospitality industry
- SITXCOM002 Show Social and Cultural sensitivity
- BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
- SITXWHS002 Identify hazards, assess and control safety risks
- SITHIND001 Use hygienic practice for hospitality service
- SITXHRM001 Coach others in job skills
- SITXCCS006 Provide Service to Customers
- CPPCLO3035 Maintain cleaning storage areas
- CPPCLO3009 Clean Glass surfaces
- CPPCLO3001 Maintain hard Floor Surfaces
- CPPCLO3004 Maintain carpeted floors
- SITHACS003 Prepare rooms for guests
- SITHACS002 Provide housekeeping services to guests
- SITHIND004 Work effectively in hospitality services
Career Opportunities for graduates include:
- Café Worker
- Catering assistant
- Food and baverage attendant
- Hotel guest service agent
- House keeper/room attendatant
- Wait staff
- Minimum 18 years, Australian Year 11 or equivalent, successful completion of PTG’s LLN test and IELTS 5.5 or equivalent (unless exempted for visa application with the Department of Home Affairs).
- Students must provide their own laptop.
Price and Payment Options
|Full Course Fee||$3600|
|Per Term (4 payments)||$1200|
|Monthly (12 payments)||$400|
|Full Course Fee||$3000|
|Per Term (4 payments)||$1000|
|Monthly (12 payments)||$333|
- Enrolment fee: 200 AUD paid at time of enrolment (Campus), 50 AUD (Online)
- Material fee: 100 AUD paid at time of commencement (Campus)
- No material fee for online courses
- 20% discount is available for upfront payments
Successfully complete SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality and enjoy guaranteed entry and full credit transfer towards our SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management.
Explore our other Accredited Hospitality Course here:
What our students say
“Approachable staff and trainers, excellent location, and world-class curriculum!”
Event Management Student
“Pacific Training Group is just fantastic as I love networking and this gives me the opportunity to meet important people in the industry which is definitely one of the most important things in our current job market.”
Hospitality Management Student
"I was attending Zoom seminar session on Tuesday with Leanne Wiseman which was brilliantly done."
Hospitality Management Student
"The Leadership and Management course subjects have taught me valuable skills and techniques that I have already implemented in my workplace, so I know the knowledge is very useful. "
Leadership and Management Student