Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
An executive-level course for the business leaders of tomorrow.
Learn how to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions. Graduate with specialised management skills and substantial industry knowledge.
Gain skills that can be used anywhere
Learn in a style that suits you
Get the qualifications that employers want
This course is designed to be completed within 1 year 3 months.
This Course can be completed on Campus in Sydney and the Gold Coast and Online.
- Resolve complex business problems
- Innovate and continuously improve
- Manage and implement work health and safety systems
- BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
- BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBLDR602 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBHRM614 Contribute to strategic workforce planning
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBMKG623 Develop marketing plans
- BSBWHS605 Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems
Career Opportunities for graduates include:
- Office support
- Office manager
- Sales manager
- Industrial production manager
- Management analyst
- Operations manager
- Budget officer
- General Manager
- Branch Manager
- Budget Officer
- Compensation Manager
To ensure that you have every opportunity to succeed in your studies, we need to make sure that your knowledge and skills are right for your chosen qualification. So when you apply for our courses, we will ask for evidence that shows you meet the following requirements:
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: Completion of at least 11 years of formal schooling
- English: An upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Equipment: Laptop computer and access to internet connection to study in class and/or online.
- Course-Specific Entry Requirement: N/A
Students studying fully online: To meet the above requirements please provide a passport or other valid identify documentation when applying to study with Pacific Training Group. You will also be required to undertake an LLN questionnaire after we have received your application. Once enrolment is confirmed, you will need to use your laptop and internet to undertake your course.
Students studying on a student visa: To meet the above requirements please provide a passport, certificate of your highest level of study, and any English test that you have undertaken when applying to study with us. If you are unsure of what you need to provide please click the link below or contact us; we will also contact you if further information is required. Once enrolment is confirmed, you will need to use your laptop and internet to undertake your course.
Click here for more details on meeting PTG’s entry requirements.
English Language Pathway
If you don’t yet meet our English Entry requirements, we can help get you there. We’ve partnered with Sunshine Coast International College (SCIC) to offer non-English speaking students the chance to work on their English language skills either on-campus in Australia or online from anywhere in the world before progressing through to any of our vocational online or blended courses. You can learn more about our English Pathways Program
Price and Payment Options
|Full Course Fee||$3000|
|Monthly (15 payments)||$200|
|Fortnightly (30 payments)||$100|
|Weekly (60 payments)||$50|
|Full Course Fee||$7000|
|Per Term (6 payments)||$1200|
|Monthly (18 payments)||$400|
|Full Course Fee||$6000|
|Per Term (6 payments)||$1000|
|Monthly (18 payments)||$333|
- Enrolment fee: $200 AUD paid at time of enrolment (Campus), $50 AUD (Online)
- Material fee: $100 AUD paid at time of commencement (Campus)
- No material fee for online courses
- Discounts are available for upfront payments
Graduates of this course will be eligible for entry and one year’s credit towards the following degrees at the highly-regarded Southern Cross University.
- Bachelor of Business in Convention and Event Management (3007130)
- Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management (3004145)
- Bachelor of Business in Tourism and Hospitality Management (3007314)
Pacific Training Group graduates will be eligible for direct entry, credits for up to 1 year and have access to scholarships of up to 20% to the following degrees with Ducere Business School:
Explore our other nationally recognised courses here:
What our students say
“Approachable staff and trainers, excellent location, and world-class curriculum!”
Event Management Student
“Pacific Training Group is just fantastic as I love networking and this gives me the opportunity to meet important people in the industry which is definitely one of the most important things in our current job market.”
Hospitality Management Student
"I was attending Zoom seminar session on Tuesday with Leanne Wiseman which was brilliantly done."
Hospitality Management Student
"The Leadership and Management course subjects have taught me valuable skills and techniques that I have already implemented in my workplace, so I know the knowledge is very useful. "
Leadership and Management Student