from only $40 a week
Don't miss out!
Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
An executive-level course for the business leaders of tomorrow.
Learn how to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions. Graduate with specialised management skills and substantial industry knowledge.
Gain skills that can be used anywhere
Learn in a style that suits you
Get the qualifications that employers want
This course is designed to be completed within 1 year 6 months.
This Course can be completed on Campus in Sydney and the Gold Coast and Online.
- Information management
- Working in government
- Human resources
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBWHS605 Develop implement and maintain WHS management systems
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBCUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedure for sustainability
Career Opportunities for graduates include:
- Office support
- Office manager
- Sales manager
- Industrial production manager
- Management analyst
- Operations manager
- Budget officer
- General Manager
- Branch Manager
- Budget Officer
- Compensation Manager
- Minimum 18 years, Australian Year 11 or equivalent, successful completion of PTG’s LLN test and IELTS 5.5 or equivalent (unless exempted for visa application with the Department of Home Affairs).
- Students must provide their own laptop.
Price and Payment Options
|Full Course Fee||$2880|
|Monthly (18 payments)||$160|
|Fortnightly (36 payments)||$80|
|Weekly (72 payments)||$40|
|Full Course Fee||$7000|
|Per Term (6 payments)||$1200|
|Monthly (18 payments)||$400|
|Full Course Fee||$6000|
|Per Term (6 payments)||$1000|
|Monthly (18 payments)||$333|
- Enrolment fee: 200 AUD paid at time of enrolment (Campus), 50 AUD (Online)
- Material fee: 100 AUD paid at time of commencement (Campus)
- No material fee for online courses
- 20% discount is available for upfront payments
Graduates of this course will be eligible for entry and one year’s credit towards the following degrees at the highly-regarded Southern Cross University.
- Bachelor of Business in Convention and Event Management (3007130)
- Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management (3004145)
- Bachelor of Business in Tourism and Hospitality Management (3007314)
Explore our other Accredited Leadership and Management Course here:
What our students say
“Approachable staff and trainers, excellent location, and world-class curriculum!”
Event Management Student
“Pacific Training Group is just fantastic as I love networking and this gives me the opportunity to meet important people in the industry which is definitely one of the most important things in our current job market.”
Hospitality Management Student
"I was attending Zoom seminar session on Tuesday with Leanne Wiseman which was brilliantly done."
Hospitality Management Student
"The Leadership and Management course subjects have taught me valuable skills and techniques that I have already implemented in my workplace, so I know the knowledge is very useful. "
Leadership and Management Student