Diploma of Project Management
Develop skills in project leadership and management to achieve organisational objectives by effectively leading and managing teams, and managing project scope, time, quality and cost. Turn ideas into reality with a Project Management qualification.
Gain skills that can be used anywhere
Learn in a style that suits you
Get the qualifications that employers want
This course is designed to be completed within 1 year and 6 months.
This Course can be completed on Campus in Sydney and the Gold Coast and Online.
- Effectively leading and managing teams
- Managing project scope, time, quality and cost
- Managing project information and stakeholder engagement
- Managing project risk and work, health and safety
- Turn ideas into reality
- Recognised project management qualification
- Best-practice knowledge, skills, tools and techniques
- Improve quality of work
- Core level of embedded understanding of programs
- In-demand skills
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBPMG511 Manage project scope
- BSBPMG512 Manage project time
- BSBPMG513 Manage project quality
- BSBPMG514 Manage project cost
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBPMG515 Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG519 Manage project stakeholder engagement
- BSBPMG516 Manage project information and communication
- BSBWHS516 Contribute to developing, implementing and maintaining an organisation’s WHS management system
- BSBPMG517 Manage project risk
- BSBPMG521 Manage project integration
Career Opportunities for graduates include:
- Project Administrator
- Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Construction and remodelling assistant
- Warehouse and manufacturing line lead
- Helpdesk and customer service manager
- Academic research officer
- Project assistant
- Quality assurance tester
- Assistant event planner
- Business Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
- Team Leader
- Logistics Coordinator
- Sales Manager
To ensure that you have every opportunity to succeed in your studies, we need to make sure that your knowledge and skills are right for your chosen qualification. So when you apply for our courses, we will ask for evidence that shows you meet the following requirements:
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: Completion of at least 11 years of formal schooling
- English: An upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Equipment: Laptop computer and access to internet connection to study in class and/or online.
- Course-Specific Entry Requirement: N/A
Students studying fully online: To meet the above requirements please provide a passport or other valid identify documentation when applying to study with Pacific Training Group. You will also be required to undertake an LLN questionnaire after we have received your application. Once enrolment is confirmed, you will need to use your laptop and internet to undertake your course.
Students studying on a student visa: To meet the above requirements please provide a passport, certificate of your highest level of study, and any English test that you have undertaken when applying to study with us. If you are unsure of what you need to provide please click the link below or contact us; we will also contact you if further information is required. Once enrolment is confirmed, you will need to use your laptop and internet to undertake your course.
Click here for more details on meeting PTG’s entry requirements.
Price and Payment Options
|Full Course Fee||$2880|
|Monthly (18 payments)||$160|
|Fortnightly (36 payments)||$80|
|Weekly (72 payments)||$40|
|Full Course Fee||$7000|
|Per Term (6 payments)||$1200|
|Monthly (18 payments)||$400|
|Full Course Fee||$6000|
|Per Term (6 payments)||$1000|
|Monthly (18 payments)||$333|
- Enrolment fee: 200 AUD paid at time of enrolment (Campus), 50 AUD (Online)
- Material fee: 100 AUD paid at time of commencement (Campus)
- No material fee for online courses
- 20% discount is available for upfront payments
Successfully complete BSB61218 Advanced Diploma of Project Management and receive one credit towards our BSB61218 Advanced Diploma of Program Management.
Explore our other nationally recognised courses here:
What our students say
“Approachable staff and trainers, excellent location, and world-class curriculum!”
Event Management Student
“Pacific Training Group is just fantastic as I love networking and this gives me the opportunity to meet important people in the industry which is definitely one of the most important things in our current job market.”
Hospitality Management Student
"I was attending Zoom seminar session on Tuesday with Leanne Wiseman which was brilliantly done."
Hospitality Management Student
"The Leadership and Management course subjects have taught me valuable skills and techniques that I have already implemented in my workplace, so I know the knowledge is very useful. "
Leadership and Management Student