Advanced Diploma of Program Management
Develop advanced skills in project leadership and management from the development of organisational objectives to successful implementation of operational goals. Gain a Advanced Diploma in Program Management to put you on the right track in your project management career.
Gain skills that can be used anywhere
Learn in a style that suits you
Get the qualifications that employers want
This course is designed to be completed within 1 year and 3 months.
This Course can be completed on Campus in Sydney and the Gold Coast and Online.
- Developing business cases
- Managing program finances, risk and governance
- Engaging in collaborative alliances and communities of practice
- Managing innovation and continuous improvement
- Program execution and implementation
- Business case development
- Continuous innovations
- High demand skills
- BSBWHS516 Contribute to developing, implementing and maintaining an organisation’s WHS management system PSPMGT 006 Develop a business case
- BSBPMG610 Enable program execution
- BSBPMG617 Provide leadership for the program
- BSBPMG621 Facilitate stakeholder engagement
- BSBPMG624 Engage in collaborative alliances
- BSBPMG622 Implement program governance
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBPMG616 Manage program risk
- BSBPMG623 Manage benefits
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- ICTICT606 Develop communities of practice
Career Opportunities for graduates include:
- Project Administrator
- Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Construction and remodelling assistant
- Warehouse and manufacturing line lead
- Helpdesk and customer service manager
- Academic research officer
- Project assistant
- Quality assurance tester
- Assistant event planner
- Business Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
- Team Leader
- Logistics Coordinator
- Sales Manager
To ensure that you have every opportunity to succeed in your studies, we need to make sure that your knowledge and skills are right for your chosen qualification. So when you apply for our courses, we will ask for evidence that shows you meet the following requirements:
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: Completion of at least 11 years of formal schooling
- English: An upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Equipment: Laptop computer and access to internet connection to study in class and/or online.
- Course-Specific Entry Requirement: Entry to this qualification is limited to those who:
Have completed a Diploma of Project Management qualification.
Have completed two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level within a project or program environment within an enterprise.
Students studying fully online: To meet the above requirements please provide a passport or other valid identify documentation when applying to study with Pacific Training Group. You will also be required to undertake an LLN questionnaire after we have received your application. Once enrolment is confirmed, you will need to use your laptop and internet to undertake your course.
Students studying on a student visa: To meet the above requirements please provide a passport, certificate of your highest level of study, and any English test that you have undertaken when applying to study with us. If you are unsure of what you need to provide please click the link below or contact us; we will also contact you if further information is required. Once enrolment is confirmed, you will need to use your laptop and internet to undertake your course.
Click here for more details on meeting PTG’s entry requirements.
Price and Payment Options
|Full Course Fee||$2400|
|Monthly (15 payments)||$160|
|Fortnightly (30 payments)||$80|
|Weekly (60 payments)||$40|
|Full Course Fee||$5800|
|Per Term (5 payments)||$1200|
|Monthly (15 payments)||$400|
|Full Course Fee||$5000|
|Per Term (5 payments)||$1000|
|Monthly (15 payments)||$333|
- Enrolment fee: 200 AUD paid at time of enrolment (Campus), 50 AUD (Online)
- Material fee: 100 AUD paid at time of commencement (Campus)
- No material fee for online courses
- 20% discount is available for upfront payments
Successfully complete our BSB61218 Advanced Diploma of Program Management and you’ll be eligible for entry and will gain credit towards the following degrees at the highly-regarded Southern Cross University.
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business in Convention and Event Management
Explore our other nationally recognised courses here:
What our students say
“Approachable staff and trainers, excellent location, and world-class curriculum!”
Event Management Student
“Pacific Training Group is just fantastic as I love networking and this gives me the opportunity to meet important people in the industry which is definitely one of the most important things in our current job market.”
Hospitality Management Student
"I was attending Zoom seminar session on Tuesday with Leanne Wiseman which was brilliantly done."
Hospitality Management Student
"The Leadership and Management course subjects have taught me valuable skills and techniques that I have already implemented in my workplace, so I know the knowledge is very useful. "
Leadership and Management Student