Diploma of Social Media Marketing
Develop the knowledge and skills required to build successful marketing, communication and implementation strategies using social media and other marketing tools. Learn how to apply your knowledge in an organisational setting or to a diverse range of businesses and clients, using the tools and templates provided in the course.
Gain skills that can be used anywhere
Learn in a style that suits you
Get the qualifications that employers want
This course is designed to be completed within 1 year.
This Course can be completed on Campus in Sydney and the Gold Coast and Online.
- End to end social media education
- Manage blog and content marketing
- Mainstream social media marketing strategies
- Niche social media marketing strategies
- Strong personal brand in social media
- Email marketing
- Marketing communication plan
- Market trends and developments
- Undertake project work
- Chinese social media marketing
- NAT10904001 – Content marketing
- SIRXMKT006 – Develop a social media strategy
- NAT10904002- Organic social media marketing
- NAT10904003 – Paid social media advertising
- NAT10904004 – Personal brand marketing
- NAT10904005 – Social media conversion strategies
- BSBMKG541 – Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG555 – Write persuasive copy
- BSBPMG430 – Undertake project work
Career Opportunities for graduates include:
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Social Media Consultant
- Content Marketing Manager
- Social Media Community Manager
- Social Media Coordinator
- Client Services Director
- Marketing and Social Media Strategist
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Marketing Director
To ensure that you have every opportunity to succeed in your studies, we need to make sure that your knowledge and skills are right for your chosen qualification. So when you apply for our courses, we will ask for evidence that shows you meet the following requirements:
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: Completion of at least 11 years of formal schooling
- English: An upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Equipment: Laptop computer and access to internet connection to study in class and/or online.
- Course-Specific Entry Requirement: N/A
Students studying fully online: To meet the above requirements please provide a passport or other valid identify documentation when applying to study with Pacific Training Group. You will also be required to undertake an LLN questionnaire after we have received your application. Once enrolment is confirmed, you will need to use your laptop and internet to undertake your course.
Students studying on a student visa: To meet the above requirements please provide a passport, certificate of your highest level of study, and any English test that you have undertaken when applying to study with us. If you are unsure of what you need to provide please click the link below or contact us; we will also contact you if further information is required. Once enrolment is confirmed, you will need to use your laptop and internet to undertake your course.
Click here for more details on meeting PTG’s entry requirements.
Price and Payment Options
|Full Course Fee||$1920|
|Monthly (12 payments)||$160|
|Fortnightly (24 payments)||$80|
|Weekly (48 payments)||$40|
|Full Course Fee||$4600|
|Per Term (4 payments)||$1200|
|Monthly (12 payments)||$400|
|Full Course Fee||$4000|
|Per Term (4 payments)||$1000|
|Monthly (12 payments)||$333|
- Enrolment fee: 200 AUD paid at time of enrolment (Campus), 50 AUD (Online)
- Material fee: 100 AUD paid at time of commencement (Campus)
- No material fee for online courses
- 20% discount is available for upfront payments
Successfully complete 10904NAT Diploma of Social Media Marketing and enjoy guaranteed entry into our BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communications.
Explore our other nationally recognised courses here:
What our students say
“Approachable staff and trainers, excellent location, and world-class curriculum!”
Event Management Student
“Pacific Training Group is just fantastic as I love networking and this gives me the opportunity to meet important people in the industry which is definitely one of the most important things in our current job market.”
Hospitality Management Student
"I was attending Zoom seminar session on Tuesday with Leanne Wiseman which was brilliantly done."
Hospitality Management Student
"The Leadership and Management course subjects have taught me valuable skills and techniques that I have already implemented in my workplace, so I know the knowledge is very useful. "
Leadership and Management Student