Advanced Diploma of Digital Marketing
Apply today to receive a scholarship worth 25% of your course fees!
Apply before 31 March 2023 to save.
On Campus (CRICOS) Courses enter the code CAMPUS25 when applying online.
Online Courses enter the code PTG20 to save 20% when you pay in full.
Advanced Diploma of Digital Marketing
Just how important is strategy and analytics? In the world of Digital Marketing, the ability to interpret data and implement an effective strategy for maximum results is the recipe for success.
Designed with students in mind, this course provides the perfect balance of time to deepen understanding and put skills into practice. Through simulated work environments, participants can develop their knowledge and cultivate specialised abilities that they can apply outside the classroom. The Advanced Diploma of Digital Marketing not only provides you with skills that make you an integral part of the implementation process, it makes you an irreplaceable asset when it comes to planning the strategy.
Gain skills that can be used anywhere
Learn in a style that suits you
Get the qualifications that employers want
Achieving career success in digital marketing has never been simpler! This Advanced Diploma of Digital Marketing equips you with all you need to become an expert strategist or manager – helping your organisation craft campaigns aligned with its vision. Boost your skillset by learning how to evaluate marketing strategies and apply digital campaigns – all while maximising team productivity! With this diploma, you will reach new heights for yourself and also help stakeholders exceed their goals along the way.
This course is designed to be completed withing one year and three (3) months.
This Course can be completed on Campus in Sydney and 100% Online.
- Review and evaluate the existing business, operational and marketing strategies and their applicability to digital marketing
- Understand the benefits of each digital marketing platform and how to utilise these platforms to the benefit of the organisation
- Analyse and interpret an organisation’s vision, mission, values and objectives, and effectively apply this to the digital marketing strategy
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders and tailor the digital marketing strategy to these individuals
- Write and develop content for digital publication that is consistent with the organisation’s brand identity and marketing objectives
- Manage the business’ digital profiles effectively to increase brand awareness and generate revenue
- Use key performance indicators to monitor and improve overall digital marketing effectiveness, ensuring activity, quality, cost and time requirements are met
- Manage a team to develop a comprehensive digital marketing strategy, implementation plan and strategic review process
- SIRXMKT007 Develop a digital marketing plan
- DGMANA001 Use web analytics tools to gather data on marketing performance
- FNSORG501 Develop and manage a budget
- DGMWEB001 Optimise a website within a digital marketing strategy
- DGMCON001 Develop and implement a content strategy for digital publication
- DGMSEO001 Build and implement a search engine optimisation strategy
- DGMSEM001 Create and manage paid search campaigns
- DGMMED001 Plan and conduct email marketing
- DGMMED002 Plan and conduct marketing through social media
- DGMMED003 Build and conduct display and video advertising
Career Opportunities for graduates include:
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Account Executive – Digital Marketing
- Digital marketer
- Digital media buyer
- Digital copywriter
- Digital marketing coordinator
- Digital marketing specialist
- Performance marketing manager
- Marketing automation specialist
- Social media planner
- SEO coordinator
- Digital content coordinator
- Digital communications manager
Trainer and Assessor
To ensure that you have every opportunity to succeed in your studies, we need to make sure that your knowledge and skills are right for your chosen qualification. So when you apply for our courses, we will ask for evidence that shows you meet the following requirements:
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: Completion of at least 11 years of formal schooling
- English: An upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Equipment: Laptop computer and access to internet connection to study in class and/or online.
- Course-Specific Entry Requirement: N/A
Students studying fully online: To meet the above requirements please provide a passport or other valid identify documentation when applying to study with Pacific Training Group. You will also be required to undertake an LLN questionnaire after we have received your application. Once enrolment is confirmed, you will need to use your laptop and internet to undertake your course.
Students studying on a student visa: To meet the above requirements please provide a passport, certificate of your highest level of study, and any English test that you have undertaken when applying to study with us. If you are unsure of what you need to provide please click the link below or contact us; we will also contact you if further information is required. Once enrolment is confirmed, you will need to use your laptop and internet to undertake your course.
Click here for more details on meeting PTG’s entry requirements.
English Language Pathway
If you don’t yet meet our English Entry requirements, we can help get you there. We’ve partnered with Sunshine Coast International College (SCIC) to offer non-English speaking students the chance to work on their English language skills either on-campus in Australia or online from anywhere in the world before progressing through to any of our vocational online or blended courses. You can learn more about our English Pathways Program
Price and Payment Options
|Full Course Fee||$6720|
|Monthly ( payments)||$280|
|Fortnightly ( payments)||$140|
|Weekly ( payments)||$70|
|Full Course Fee *|
|Per Term ( payments)|
|Monthly ( payments)|
On Campus Pricing:
This course is offered as a package program for Overseas Students wanting to study On Campus in Sydney or the Gold Coast. Overseas students are advised to commence with the Diploma course as the entry pathway. *The pricing above is the package price for the Diploma and Advanced Diploma combined.
- Enrolment fee: $100 AUD (Normally $200) paid at time of enrolment (On-Campus) and $25 AUD (Online)
- Material fee: Material Fees are currently waived. (Normally $100 AUD paid at time of commencement) (On-Campus) and No material fee for online courses
- Discounts are available for upfront payments
- On-Campus payment plans include a 12.5% discount.
Upon successful completion, students of PTG’s 10787NAT Advanced Diploma of Digital Marketing are eligible to equivalent or higher-level qualifications offered by PTG which include:
- ICT60220 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology
- BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB60720 Advanced Diploma of Program Management
- BSB60520 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- SIT60216 Advanced Diploma of Event Management
- SIT60316 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
Explore our other Digital Marketing and Communication courses here:
What our students say
“Approachable staff and trainers, excellent location, and world-class curriculum!”
Event Management Student
“Pacific Training Group is just fantastic as I love networking and this gives me the opportunity to meet important people in the industry which is definitely one of the most important things in our current job market.”
Hospitality Management Student
"I was attending Zoom seminar session on Tuesday with Leanne Wiseman which was brilliantly done."
Hospitality Management Student
"The Leadership and Management course subjects have taught me valuable skills and techniques that I have already implemented in my workplace, so I know the knowledge is very useful. "
Leadership and Management Student