Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication
Be prepared to provide leadership and strategic direction in marketing plans. Analyse, design and execute a range of technical, creative, conceptual and managerial competencies to achieve marketing objectives.
Gain skills that can be used anywhere
Learn in a style that suits you
Get the qualifications that employers want
This course is designed to be completed within 1 year and 9 months.
This Course can be completed on Campus in Sydney and the Gold Coast and Online.
- Advertising campaigns
- Organisational marketing objectives
- Marketing plan
- Strategic plans
- Implement a business plan
- Market research
- Marketing process
- Measure marketing effectiveness
- Innovation and continuous improvement
- Organisation development
- Provide leadership
- Originate and develop concepts
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBADV602 Develop an advertising campaign
- BSBMKG608 Develop organisational marketing objectives
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBMKG607 Manage market research
- BSBMKG603 Manage the marketing process
- BSBMKG611 Manage measurement of marketing effectiveness
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBCRT501 Originate and develop concepts
Career Opportunities for graduates include:
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Social Media Consultant
- Content Marketing Manager
- Social Media Community Manager
- Social Media Coordinator
- Client Services Director
- Marketing and Social Media Strategist
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Marketing Director
To ensure that you have every opportunity to succeed in your studies, we need to make sure that your knowledge and skills are right for your chosen qualification. So when you apply for our courses, we will ask for evidence that shows you meet the following requirements:
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: Completion of at least 11 years of formal schooling
- English: An upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Equipment: Laptop computer and access to internet connection to study in class and/or online.
- Course-Specific Entry Requirement: N/A
Students studying fully online: To meet the above requirements please provide a passport or other valid identify documentation when applying to study with Pacific Training Group. You will also be required to undertake an LLN questionnaire after we have received your application. Once enrolment is confirmed, you will need to use your laptop and internet to undertake your course.
Students studying on a student visa: To meet the above requirements please provide a passport, certificate of your highest level of study, and any English test that you have undertaken when applying to study with us. If you are unsure of what you need to provide please click the link below or contact us; we will also contact you if further information is required. Once enrolment is confirmed, you will need to use your laptop and internet to undertake your course.
Click here for more details on meeting PTG’s entry requirements.
English Language Pathway
If you don’t yet meet our English Entry requirements, we can help get you there. We’ve partnered with Sunshine Coast International College (SCIC) to offer non-English speaking students the chance to work on their English language skills either on-campus in Australia or online from anywhere in the world before progressing through to any of our vocational online or blended courses. You can learn more about our English Pathways Program
Price and Payment Options
|Full Course Fee||$3360|
|Monthly (21 payments)||$160|
|Fortnightly (42 payments)||$80|
|Weekly (84 payments)||$40|
|Full Course Fee||$8200|
|Per Term (7 payments)||$1200|
|Monthly (21 payments)||$400|
|Full Course Fee||$7000|
|Per Term (7 payments)||$1000|
|Monthly (21 payments)||$333|
- Enrolment fee: 200 AUD paid at time of enrolment (Campus), 50 AUD (Online)
- Material fee: 100 AUD paid at time of commencement (Campus)
- No material fee for online courses
- 20% discount is available for upfront payments
After successful completion of the BSB61316 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication, you’ll be eligible for entry and credits towards the following degrees at Southern Cross University, UniSA, ECU, AIHE, Melbourne Polytechnic College, Swinburne University, and UTS.
- Bachelor of Communication and Marketing
- Bachelor of Media and Communication
- Bachelor of Marketing, Advertising, and Public Relations
- Bachelor of Business
Explore our other Marketing & Communication courses here:
What our students say
“Approachable staff and trainers, excellent location, and world-class curriculum!”
Event Management Student
“Pacific Training Group is just fantastic as I love networking and this gives me the opportunity to meet important people in the industry which is definitely one of the most important things in our current job market.”
Hospitality Management Student
"I was attending Zoom seminar session on Tuesday with Leanne Wiseman which was brilliantly done."
Hospitality Management Student
"The Leadership and Management course subjects have taught me valuable skills and techniques that I have already implemented in my workplace, so I know the knowledge is very useful. "
Leadership and Management Student