PTG053 The Executive MBA
You’ll learn how to take your career into an era of rapid change with this Executive MBA. You will be taught entrepreneurial and flexible management techniques that are essential for navigating high-paced digital economies, as well as practical training in intrapreneurial capacity building within established organisations.
Accelerate your career with our fully accredited and flexible online Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme.
1 year – Full-time
Number of Units
5 Subjects + Major
Applied Industry Project
This programme combines creativity, originality, initiative, idea generation, design thinking, adaptability and reflexivity with problem identification, problem-solving, innovation, expression, communication and practical action.
- Equip yourself with real-world insights underpinned by relevant business frameworks and the tools required to achieve advancement as a current leader of the industry.
- Develop the qualities and transferable skills required for the exercise of initiative and taking personal responsibility.
- Engage with academic theories and key debates, to develop an applied understanding of how to address and manage challenges faced by organisations, whilst developing core understanding of key business administration concepts and benefiting from the flexibility of online delivery.
- Develop a portfolio of applied tools and professional insights relevant within a broad range of industries.
- Cultivate decision-making capabilities in complex and unpredictable situations/professional and organisational environments.
- Learn to conceptualise solutions and approaches through the application of theory.
- Discover how to problem-solve around complex issues both systematically and creatively.
- Exercise sound judgement and evaluate risk in the absence of complete data and communicate conclusions clearly to specialist and non-specialist audiences.
The structure of this programme includes 5 modules, covering a wide range of critical business topics and a Major Applied Industry Project, to provide you with the opportunity to transform theoretical concepts into real-time business projects.
The 5 MBA course modules are:
- Business Strategy
- Leadership in Practice
- Digital Transformation
- Marketing and Communications
- Finance for Managers
- + Major Applied Industry Project
- Business Owner
- Executive Director
- Project Manager
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with 8+ years of professional management experience
5 years of management experience
Price and Payment Options
* Scholarships, bursaries, and financial aid available. Speak to an Enrolment Advisor
Prices are subject to exchange rate.
Programme cost can be divided into 3 instalments to be paid over the first part of the MBA.
Support and Delivery
When you study online, you’ll benefit from:
- Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhancing your journey.
- One-on-one guidance and feedback from top-notch academics.
- Exclusive access to insights from global and elite business leaders
- An advanced online platform and access to study materials
- Flexible: Study when it suits you
- 100% online – No campus attendance required.
- Critical Thinking
- Digital Literacy
- Financial Literacy
Don’t meet the entry requirements? Then have a chat to a friendly member of our team who will be able to let you know about the range of entry pathways that we have on offer such as our English Language Pathway or entry through our Diploma courses. Contact us today to learn more.