PTG054 The Global MBA
This Global MBA is designed to give you a competitive edge in the ever-changing world of business. It provides students with an international and diverse perspective on applied business education with an emphasis placed upon ethics, cultural awareness, and business leadership.
With a combination of theory and practice, this Global MBA will equip you with all that is needed for success in today’s global marketplace.
1 year – Full-time
Number of Units
Throughout the course, students are given opportunities to explore the global issues and forces driving transformational change and develop innovative strategies and practices for modern organisations. Students will develop the critical thinking and problem-solving skills to manage and lead an inclusive, human-centred global workplace. Students will engage with leading faculty and global leaders with international expertise and backgrounds whilst benefiting from the flexibility of online delivery.
- Critically examine and reflect on ethical business practices, experiences, and theoretical frameworks that represent sustainable global business strategies and approaches.
- Analyse the global, social, and environmental trends and factors driving transformational changes in modern business environments.
- Develop and articulate business strategies and communications for global markets, diverse audiences, and key stakeholders.
- Formulate and communicate business strategies, practices, and processes to create and support a diverse and inclusive global workplace.
- Lead and manage effective transformational changes impacting organisational culture, business practices and processes.
- Demonstrate problem-solving techniques by analysing and applying theoretical frameworks and concepts to formulate innovative solutions for diverse and global business environments.
- Utilise analytical skills to critique relevant research and devise systematic and creative solutions for complex challenges concerning globalisation and diversity in modern organisations.
- Ethics and Problem Solving
- Diversity and Inclusive Culture
- Global Business Strategy
- Global Marketing and Communications
- Managing Transformational Change
- Leadership in Practice
- Business Owner
- Executive Director
- General Manager
- Project Manager
- Senior Manager
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university and if English is not your first language you may be required to provide an IELTS
3+ years of professional management experience and if English is not your first language you may be required to provide an IELTS
Price and Payment Options
* Scholarships, bursaries, and financial aid available. Speak to an Enrolment Advisor
Prices are subject to exchange rate.
Programme cost can be divided into 3 instalments to be paid over the first part of the MBA.
Support and Delivery
When you study online, you’ll benefit from:
- Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhancing your journey.
- One-on-one guidance and feedback from top-notch academics.
- Exclusive access to insights from global and elite business leaders
- An advanced online platform and access to study materials
- Flexible: Study when it suits you
- 100% online – No campus attendance required.
- Critical Thinking
- Digital Literacy
- Financial Literacy
Don’t meet the entry requirements? Then have a chat to a friendly member of our team who will be able to let you know about the range of entry pathways that we have on offer such as our English Language Pathway or entry through our Diploma courses. Contact us today to learn more.