PTG062 MBA (Data and Cyber Management)
This Master of Business Administration will help you create a positive data security culture in your organisation. It provides the business knowledge needed to make informed decisions about how to best protect a company‘s sensitive information from cyber threats while also giving industry-focused skills that can be used anywhere.
This flexible, affordable and accredited online Master of Business Administration program is a great way to advance your career.
15 months – Full-time
2 years – Part-time
Full-time or part-time
Number of Units
+ Major Applied Industry Project
The program is designed to provide you with a wide range of critical business topics and an opportunity for real-time project work.
- Become the leader who steers organisations safely through cyber threats, secures valuable data according to best cyber security practice and navigates change. Develop practical tools to shape a positive data security culture in organisations.
- With a focus on data and cyber management, this MBA will provide the leaders of tomorrow with an understanding of core business concepts and a diverse set of industry-focused skills through the application of holistic, real-world analysis and an exploration of current business theories.
- You can expect to graduate with a portfolio of work that addresses some of the most pragmatic realities within the challenging and rapidly changing online business landscape.
- This is not a technical qualification. This course is designed to provide you with sufficient knowledge of the different programming languages, systems and infrastructures, combined with both local and globally recognised strategies to successfully liaise with various technical experts and stakeholders to make informed management decisions.
- This course clearly identifies the various data risks to, and the responsibilities of, every organisation with an online presence. You will focus explicitly on culture, values and dispositions in order to affect change using best cyber security practice, unique to each organisation.
- Global Cyber Security and Law
- Risk Analysis and Threat Management
- Big Data
- The Cyber Mindset
- Leadership in Practice
- Digital Operations and Project Management
- Ethics and Decision Making
- People and Culture
- Finance for Managers
- Business Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- + Major Applied Industry Project
- Head of Cyber Security
- Head of Cyber Defence
- Cyber Security Executive
- Enterprise Risk Officer
- President of Cyber Security
- Change Leader
- VP of Security Assurance
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Head of Digital Transformation
- Information Security Director
- Data and Cyber Security Lead
- VP of Cyber Security Strategy
- Security Governance Director
- Threat Investigations Lead
- Governance Compliance & Risk Manager
Hold an AQF Level 7 Bachelor qualification or above
Hold an AQF Level 8 Graduate Certificate in Data and Cyber Management from UNE
Alternatively, upon successful completion of the Graduate Certificate (Data and Cyber Management), you are eligible to enter this MBA.
Price and Payment Options
Study now, pay later available.
Support and Delivery
When you study online, you’ll benefit from:
- Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhancing your journey.
- One-on-one guidance and feedback from top-notch academics.
- Exclusive access to insights from global and elite business leaders
- An advanced online platform and access to study materials
- Flexible: Study when it suits you
- 100% online – No campus attendance required.
- Define the problem
- Critical Thinking
- Digital Literacy
- Financial Literacy
Don’t meet the entry requirements? Then have a chat to a friendly member of our team who will be able to let you know about the range of entry pathways that we have on offer such as our English Language Pathway or entry through our Diploma courses. Contact us today to learn more.