PTG056 Bachelor of Applied Business (Management)
You have the opportunity to become a business leader that others look up to. You’ll not only learn how to work with and manage teams effectively, but you will also gain valuable hands-on experience that will set your career off well when you graduate.
Find your inner leadership and management skills with subjects including communication, marketing and management.
2 years – Full-time
4 years – Part-time
Number of Units
18 core subjects
6 elective subjects
In a time where rapid economic and technological disruption is changing the landscape of business forever, it’s more important than ever for leaders to have a well-rounded understanding not only about what they’re doing but how their decisions will impact both themselves as well as other people within organisations.
- Managerial Communication
- Business Model Analysis
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Design Thinking for Business
- Managing Employee Relations
- Digital Business and Disruption
- Managing Diverse Workplaces
- Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- Corporate Structuring and Business Law
- Leadership and Management Strategy
- Managing Director
- Project Manager
- Operations Manager
- Executive Officer
- Growth Specialist
- Business Development Manager
- Start-up Founder
- Management Consultant
- Human Resources Manager
- Business Administrator
- Sales Executive
- Small Business Owner
- Financial Analyst
- Purchasing Manager
- Team Leader
Year 12 (or equivalent)
Successful completion of a Higher Education qualification
Successful completion of a Vocational qualification (AQF Level 4), or above
Demonstrated experience through employment and learning
Price and Payment Options
If you want to complete your qualification debt-free you can choose to pay as you go. This means tuition fees will be invoiced each semester and payment is required on or before the due date using credit card, BPAY or Flywire.
Support and Delivery
When you study online, you’ll benefit from:
- Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhancing your journey.
- One-on-one guidance and feedback from top-notch academics.
- Exclusive access to insights from global and elite business leaders
- An advanced online platform and access to study materials
- Flexible: Study when it suits you
- 100% online – No campus attendance required.
- Define the problem
- Critical Thinking
- Digital Literacy
- Financial Literacy
Don’t meet the entry requirements? Then have a chat to a friendly member of our team who will be able to let you know about the range of entry pathways that we have on offer such as our English Language Pathway or entry through our Diploma courses. Contact us today to learn more.