PTG052 BA (Hons) Bachelor of Applied Digital Marketing
Gain the skills you need to take your career in a new direction. Get up to date with the latest tools of brand development, digital strategy, campaign management and content planning. Deliver real results by creating bespoke marketing plans as part your degree coursework!
You can make your dreams come true with this amazing and flexible online Bachelor of Applied Digital Marketing (BA Hons) programme.
3 years – full-time
Number of Units
17 Units + 1 Applied
This course is designed to give you, a senior business professional the opportunity to:
- Equip yourself with real-world insights underpinned by relevant business frameworks and the tools required to achieve advancement as a current leader of industry.
- Engage with academic theories and key debates to develop an applied understanding of how to address and manage challenges faced by organisations, whilst developing core understandings of key business administration concepts whilst benefiting from the flexibility of online delivery.
- Bridge the gap between formal academic learning and genuine professional development. At the core of the programme is the requirement for you to analyse your professional context through the lenses of theoretical learning presented in each module and report your findings as formal assessments.
- Develop a portfolio of applied tools and professional insights relevant within a broad range of industries.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Digital Disruption
- Design Thinking
- Content Creative and Design Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
- Project Management
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Website UX
- Paid Advertising Campaign Management
- Customer Loyalty
- Influencer Marketing
- Social Community Management and User General Content
- Managing Money and Finance
- Data Analysis, ROI & Reporting
- Competitive Market Positioning
- Channel Partnerships and Affiliate Marketing
- Customer Management and Conversion Strategy
- + Major Applied Industry Project
- Account Executive
- Brand Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Lead
- Web Developer/designer
- Social Media Manager
- E-commerce executive
- Analytics Manager
96 New UCAS points or equivalent, e.g. from A level passes at A2 in at least 2 subjects, or from BTEC Extended Diploma or Diploma.
International equivalents are set out in the International Blue Book, e.g. in the USA this could be a US High School Graduation Diploma with an overall average B*(or 80%/CGPA of 3.0/4.5).
Price and Payment Options
* Per year fees, for three years. Prices are subject to exchange rate.
- 1 x payment 2 weeks before course commencement for 5% of entire tuition fee
- 5 x equal payments across first 5 months of the course
Support and Delivery
When you study online, you’ll benefit from:
- Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhancing your journey.
- One-on-one guidance and feedback from top-notch academics.
- Exclusive access to insights from global and elite business leaders
- An advanced online platform and access to study materials
- Flexible: Study when it suits you
- 100% online – No campus attendance required.
- Critical Thinking
- Digital Literacy
- Financial Literacy
Don’t meet the entry requirements? Then have a chat to a friendly member of our team who will be able to let you know about the range of entry pathways that we have on offer such as our English Language Pathway or entry through our Diploma courses. Contact us today to learn more.