PTG057 Bachelor of Applied Business (Marketing)
Build your brand, launch a winning campaign and deliver real results. This degree in Marketing will equip you with the latest tools for a digital strategy that is second to none – from market research skills through to content planning and campaign management; it’s got it all!
Create the life of your dreams with Australia’s most practical online degree.
2 years – Full-time
4 years – Part-time
Number of Units
18 core subjects
6 elective subjects
This is a Bachelor of Applied Business (Marketing) degree with real career impact.
The structure of the program includes 18 core course subjects, covering a wide range of critical business topics and 6 elective course subjects, to provide you with the opportunity to transform theoretical concepts into real-time business projects.
- Design effective strategies for the digital marketplace
- Utilise social media to drive meaningful customer engagement
- Develop compelling brands and rapid rebranding strategies
- Identify growth opportunities in relevant markets
- Create empowering and inclusive content
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Competitive Market Positioning
- Digital Business and Disruption
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Management and Leadership
- Design Thinking for Business
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Product Management
- Marketing Manager
- Campaign Manager
- Digital Strategist
- Brand Activation Manager
- Product Manager
- Content Strategist
- Social Media Editor
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Email Marketer
- Public Relations Manager
- Marketing Consultant
- Market Research Analyst
- Partnership Marketing Advisor
- Communications Manager
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
Year 12 (or equivalent)
Successful completion of a Higher Education qualification
Successful completion of a Vocational qualification (AQF Level 4) or above
Demonstrated experience through employment and learning
Price and Payment Options
If you want to complete your qualification debt-free you can choose to pay as you go. This means tuition fees will be invoiced each semester and payment is required on or before the due date using credit card, BPAY or Flywire.
Support and Delivery
When you study online, you’ll benefit from:
- Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhancing your journey.
- One-on-one guidance and feedback from top-notch academics.
- Exclusive access to insights from global and elite business leaders
- An advanced online platform and access to study materials
- Flexible: Study when it suits you
- 100% online – No campus attendance required.
- Define the problem
- Critical Thinking
- Digital Literacy
- Financial Literacy
Don’t meet the entry requirements? Then have a chat to a friendly member of our team who will be able to let you know about the range of entry pathways that we have on offer such as our English Language Pathway or entry through our Diploma courses. Contact us today to learn more.