One of Pacific Training Group priorities is to strengthen engagements with Education agents within Brisbane and beyond. To this end Brisbane agents showcased their knowledge and passion to create the right pathways and outcomes for international students onshore and offshore.
Education agents discussed the benefits of students travelling from Brisbane to Gold Coast and highlighted some key benefits,
- Gold Coast (GC) campus is centrally located in Surfer Paradise
- Tram stops outside campus
- Affordable fees (approx. $1050 per term GC only)
- Students study two days per week in class or three night per week (Total 15 hours)
- Alternative location close to Brisbane for an international student to study
CEO Mr Philip Kilic also highlighted the new Pacific Training Group look
- Gold Coast Campus extension
- Sydney Campus move to one location and extension
- Build strong relationships with providers, education agencies and industry
Mr Kilic thanked the meeting for their open and honest discussion, advice especially in areas of quality student recruitment, student experience and retention.
For further information or to enquiry about partnering with Pacific Training Group contact Marie Bennett Director of International Partnerships: [email protected]